Not only will these technologies change the way we live our lives, but they also have the potential to completely transform industries such as manufacturing, transport and logistics, healthcare, agriculture and many others. Along the way, they’ll create new investment opportunities, new product categories, completely new jobs, and disrupt business as usual.
In this keynote speech, futurist Shara Evans explores these latest cutting edge emerging technologies and trends that will shape the world over the next 10 years. You may ask yourself, is this relevant for my business? And the answer is yes! Shara will show you insights to help you navigate the opportunities that lie ahead and that can be leveraged by your business today.
Topics covered include:
- Setting the Scene — The Current State of Play: Mobile Apps, Social Media, Hacking Targets, Wearables
- Augmented reality, facial recognition, voice interfaces, biometrics + 3D cameras — Changing the way we interface with our environment
- Wearable, Implantable and Ingestible Devices — Enablers for a new of Generation of Healthcare Services?
- 3D Printing — In the not-too-distant future everything from spare parts to body parts will be printable on demand
- Home automation — Connecting to the Internet of Things
- The next generation of shopping — The technologies underpinning mass customisation (will we still need shopping centres?)
- Sensor Networks — Instrumenting the Environment: A Key Enabler for Smart Cities
- Air, Land + Sea: Expect to see Robots everywhere!
- The Next Wave of Big Data — How Digital Avatars and AI will Transform Information Silos