But what is the reality of this digital transformation, and could the Future of Finance replace CFOs and Finance teams altogether?
In this keynote speech, Shara Evans provides a Futurist’s perspective on the Future of Finance and how CFO roles, responsibilities and relationships are set to change – specifically due to the rollout of artificial intelligence and robots across a wide range of vertical industries.
Topics covered include:
- Will smart machines replace smart CFOs?
- What will the rollout of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) mean to the accounting profession?
- What are the various ways that AI can be used in the banking and finance sector?
- How can you leverage AI, Big Data and Analytics to give your company a competitive advantage?
- How are industry leading companies already rolling out chatbots?
- How can AI be used in sales and marketing initiatives?
- What are the implications of collecting large customer databases?
- What are the different ways that image recognition, facial recognition and emotion detection being used – and what can go wrong?
- How smart will AI get?
- And, what new executive level job roles will be created because of AI adoption?